You can do homeschooling for your preschooler & have some get-together activities without cracking your brains too much. Here's some ideas for you.
1. Lots of writing materials in different medium (pen, pencil, magic ink, chalk)
2. Painting in different medium (finger-paint, nature-paint, stencils from vegetables, food colouring made from raw materials)
3. Art & Craft books (cut & paste, origami, many more)
4. Toys with purpose (specific for lesson to be learn). You can even create toys.
5. Television with supervision by parents.
6. Child's tennis or badminton racquet set, ball, balloons, etc.
1. Keeping a scrapbook especially for occasions, events, trips & celebrations & even special subjects.
3. Give notebooks & journals for them to write in their thoughts & ideas.
4. Let them copy good writing - to improve handwriting, spelling, grammar, punctuation & enjoying the content & getting the message across.
5. Give them time to read, talk & play.Let them pick whatever books they like & we should read to them as well.
Hanz's Share : Homeschooling does not mean that you need to spend lots of money. A dash of creativeness & improvised things available around you is a classroom and lesson for your child. Encourage your child to be an inventor too.