Nuffnang

Welcome Notes from the Author

This Blog is solely private property of Hanz & TheHoneybunch.All the contents are based on the life we lead and sharing from what I learnt & read. We love homeschool and are happily homeschooling our boys aged 7, 3 and a baby for the past 7 years.

We welcome you to share as we would never stop learning because we believe the world is our classroom. Thank you.



Thursday, March 1, 2012

What have we've being up to for almost a year?

The answer :
1) Having a baby, the 3rd boy addition to our family has been occupying our time most.
2) Mama was and still is busy with networking a.k.a. Facebook
3) House moving

As I am now is transitioning from full-time working mom to work-at-home-mom, I may have more time to write but I just have to do it while everyone is sleeping. Plus, working on my own is not easy as every single thing I have to do on my own. There's lots of homeschool activies we did for the past months, only then it is not being updated for record in here. Will do bit by bit. 

 My 3 bundle of joy and made me busy!

5 comments:

Joan D'Arcy said...

Alamak, so cute!!! 3 boys are so alike!

Joan D'Arcy said...

Alamak! 3 Cute Boys and all look alike!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hanz!

I'm a journalist for The Star and I was wondering if I could contact you further regarding a story?

Hope to hear from you soon!
Mei Li
meili@thestar.com.my

Anonymous said...

Mу sρouse and I stumbled ovеr herе dіffегent
page and thought I maу аs well cheсk thingѕ
out. I like whаt I see so nοω i am follοwing уοu.
Look forwагd to fіndіng out about уour wеb рage fог a secοnd tіme.


My wеb-sitе: visit the following internet page

jajagary said...

hanz... ku sudah link blogmu ke blogku... wink2

http://miamikaskool.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...